On this day in football history - 11th March
Birthdays / Born on this day - 11th March
- 1936 - Oreste Corbatta - believed by many to be best Argentinian winger ever.
- 1953 - The brilliantly named László Bölöni. 102 caps for Romania. A Târgu Mures legend. And a European Cup winner with Steaua in 1986.
- 1959 - Manuel Negrete. Mexican midfielder who scored that wonder goal at Mexico '86.
- 1965 - Nigel Adkins.
- 1973 - Martin Hiden.
- 1976 - Thomas Gravesen. A cult figure at Hamburger SV and Everton, but fair to say the Galacticos didn't know what'd hit them when he landed at the Bernabéu.
- 11th March 1978 - Didier Drogba was born on the day.
- 1978 - Albert Luque.
- 1980 - Paul Scharner.
- 1988 - Fábio Coentrão.
- 1994 - Andrew Robertson.
Football Events - 11th March
Football Photos - 11th March